got the Fujian 35mm lens. have a problem

colbycheese

Mu-43 Veteran
i got this lens this week and love it. but i have a little problem. every time i screw it on to the adapter, it is upside down. the numbers are not visible from the top of the camera. Is there a way to fix this? I tried starting at different points but had no luck. Thanks in advance for the answers.

Ned

Mu-43 Legend
Check your adapter for a few little set screws. The better screw mount adapters are often adjustable this way, but some of them are unfortunately just bunk. I hope you can get yours aligned right!

colbycheese

Mu-43 Veteran
thanks for the answer. i got a cheap looking one with the order. which ones can you suggest that have this feature. Is there anything i can do for the time being?

edwardconde

Mu-43 All-Pro
mine also don't align.. what i have done is just mark my adapter where it is at its widest. and just use that as an indicator on what aperture i am using. With that said i am not sure if you can unscrew the back part of the lens and realign it from there.. but I have just learned to work with it the way it is. I ended up buying additional adapters for each of my cmounts lenses so each has its one indicator. its hokey, but it works.

manzoid

Mu-43 Regular
I don't have mine in front of me now, but on mine the screw in mount is held on by three screws spaced equally apart. So assuming yours is like mine, you could rotate the mount and screen it in 120 or 240 degrees from where it is now.

Latest threads

Top Bottom