1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Got my pana leica 25mm f1.4

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by n-forty, Aug 25, 2011.

1. n-forty

n-forty Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 26, 2011
    Sydney
    Just got my lens delivered from eBay today! But can't go shooting yet, since I have to study for university :(

Guys, you guys must visit yusukeya on eBay. His service is very good! I got my lens in just 4days after shipping. Go google him as well! (My user name is the same on eBay, check his reviews)

I'm posting in hope to help those eagerly waiting for b and h or what ever to get a hold of them. Seriously wait no longer!!!

Reading this makes me sound like im advertising for him. But I'm not!! :)

I'm new to the forum, hope I didn't post this in a wrong place!

2. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    You'll be forgiven as soon as you post pictures of the lens AND pictures with the lens!

3. n-forty

n-forty Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 26, 2011
    Sydney
    Ok.

I shall Post pic of lens with iPhone.

Later when I need a break from study I'll get around to shooting my dogs or something!

Alrighty enough procrastination for now.

:)

Attached Files:

4. mach330

mach330 Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    The OC
    Sweet looking glass there. It comes with the hood ?

5. Photorx12

Photorx12 Mu-43 Regular

May 11, 2011
    I want this lens bad, but everyone on ebay is over charging like crazy. I guess it's all about how bad you want it.

6. KS11

KS11 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 31, 2011
    Busan/Hong Kong
    studying? what's that? go out and enjoy life and throw you cares away until tomorrow!:wink:

7. n-forty

n-forty Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 26, 2011
    Sydney
    Seeing as though the test is tomorrow, I think it's best if I wait until after exam to enjoy shooting! Then I wouldnt have to feel guilty and i can spend all the time I want. Until ofcourse another assessment comes up...

And yes, it comes with hood and pouch!

8. elandel

elandel Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 16, 2010
    Milan, Italy
    Can you tell the price?

9. mikeetastic

mikeetastic Mu-43 Regular

Jun 3, 2011
  10. n-forty

n-forty Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 26, 2011
    Sydney
    Well yer depend on exchange rate. But I'm thinking, might as well enjoy it now rather than waiting for it and risking for the price to change when it comes out again.

But this guy on eBay can get you other stuff! Since it takes a while for Panasonic products to become available overseas I think this ebayer can help out alot of us! Especially if we (the forum users) can start to get a discount from this guy! A great win win situation. (I'm suggesting someone to negotiate a partnership or something lol)

11. John M Flores

John M Flores Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 7, 2011
    Somerville, NJ
    You done with your test yet?

12. joele

joele Mu-43 Regular

Dec 12, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
  13. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Man, paypal needs to have a waiting period to help prevent spontaneous lens purchases. I have been able to hold out for my Adorama preorder this far and we are hopefully getting close to US shipments, but it is so pretty! :dash2:

14. jim_khoo

jim_khoo Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 9, 2010
    Kuala Lumpur
    i read it's noisy on the Pen... any feedback?

15. krugorg

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Oh, I would really appreciate any feedback on this as well. I plan to use this on an Oly body.

16. bobbywise

bobbywise Mu-43 Regular

Aug 23, 2011
    Nantes, France
    After seeing the other items for sale by yusukea, I realized I need to sell my recently purchased GF3, and get this CHOBi CAM ONE HD digital camera mini mini 18g Japan New | eBay -- sorry couldn't resist the joke :rofl:

Anyway good luck with your exam(s), and I look forward on your feedback on this lens, since I'm seriously thinking about shelling out and getting it myself.

17. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    Ok, I like compact as well as the next guy, but that is taking things a bit too far

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App

18. n-forty

n-forty Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 26, 2011
    Sydney
    Sorry guys I dont have an oly body to test it.

On my gf2, the Lens is not noisy.

There is no mad clicking noise when I point the camera into a light source. Only one quick change of aperture. U can hear it do this, but it does not continue to change aperture.

Besides like someone else posted before, the shutter is louder and the light source had to be pretty dam bright for this to happen. So i think it is not a big deal, on a Panasonic body.

19. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    Do you have the PL45, too? If so, is the hood the same? Would be nice to only have to carry one.

20. krugorg

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    I am disappointed - that camera looks like the right size for me, but I see no mention of a built-in flash or IBIS. :confused: