Got my new GH2 :-)

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by m43_user, Jun 4, 2011.

1. m43_user

m43_user Mu-43 Regular

Aug 4, 2010
    Had it for about 2 weeks now. Here are some photos I've managed to come away with so far. Mostly shot raw and processed in Lightroom.

First my new baby :) - with 14-140 lens

[​IMG]

Now some photos I like from the new GH2.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. playak47

playak47 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 4, 2010
    wow amazing photos! I wish i was that creative. How much processing is usually required in lightroom?

3. m43_user

m43_user Mu-43 Regular

Aug 4, 2010
    Thanks :) Doesn't take much time usually. I found some presets for Lightroom that I like and if I don't like the photo mostly as is, I will try some of the presets and then adjust from there until I like it. I normally wouldn't spend more than 10-15 minutes on a single photo as far as post processing goes. I tend to lose interest and get tired of sitting at the PC if it goes on too long.

I've been putting some of my GH2 photos in this gallery. I update it as I have more pictures I like. I don't have any little trips coming up until my vacation later this month but I'll have a lot more then. For now all I have to shoot is my garden and so on around the house.

4. addieleman

addieleman Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 5, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Ad
    Great pictures, really inspiring, thanks.

5. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    I really like the two flower pics :)

6. dagaleaa

dagaleaa Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Naples, Fl
    Dawn
    great photos...I have had my GH2 for two weeks too. I am still in the learning process. I took the camera on a week trip to photograph my new grandchild in NC. My son and wife kept the house so dark it was a very difficult photography situation for me. I did bring along an older faster Om lens with an adapter, and experimented with that some. We went out 1 day to a beautiful state park in NC, and wouldn't you know it---it rained heavily the entire time. I never got out of the car, and neither did my new camera.

7. m43_user

m43_user Mu-43 Regular

Aug 4, 2010
    Bummer. Hopefully the park was near the Smokies. I love that area. :)

8. s0nus

s0nus Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    Chicago
    Is that the Daniel Boone National Forest in KY?

9. m43_user

m43_user Mu-43 Regular

Aug 4, 2010
    It's Natural Bridge State Park in KY in the Red River Gorge area. Beautiful area. It reminds me of the Smoky Mountains, on a smaller scale.