1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Got my new GH2 :-)

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by m43_user, Jun 4, 2011.

1. m43_user

m43_user Mu-43 Regular

Aug 4, 2010
    Had it for about 2 weeks now. Here are some photos I've managed to come away with so far. Mostly shot raw and processed in Lightroom.

First my new baby :)  - with 14-140 lens

[​IMG]

Now some photos I like from the new GH2.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. playak47

playak47 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 4, 2010
    wow amazing photos! I wish i was that creative. How much processing is usually required in lightroom?

3. m43_user

m43_user Mu-43 Regular

Aug 4, 2010
    Thanks :)  Doesn't take much time usually. I found some presets for Lightroom that I like and if I don't like the photo mostly as is, I will try some of the presets and then adjust from there until I like it. I normally wouldn't spend more than 10-15 minutes on a single photo as far as post processing goes. I tend to lose interest and get tired of sitting at the PC if it goes on too long.

I've been putting some of my GH2 photos in this gallery. I update it as I have more pictures I like. I don't have any little trips coming up until my vacation later this month but I'll have a lot more then. For now all I have to shoot is my garden and so on around the house.

4. addieleman

addieleman Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 5, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Ad
    Great pictures, really inspiring, thanks.

5. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    I really like the two flower pics :) 

6. dagaleaa

dagaleaa Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Naples, Fl
    Dawn
    great photos...I have had my GH2 for two weeks too. I am still in the learning process. I took the camera on a week trip to photograph my new grandchild in NC. My son and wife kept the house so dark it was a very difficult photography situation for me. I did bring along an older faster Om lens with an adapter, and experimented with that some. We went out 1 day to a beautiful state park in NC, and wouldn't you know it---it rained heavily the entire time. I never got out of the car, and neither did my new camera.

7. m43_user

m43_user Mu-43 Regular

Aug 4, 2010
    Bummer. Hopefully the park was near the Smokies. I love that area. :) 

8. s0nus

s0nus Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    Chicago
    Is that the Daniel Boone National Forest in KY?

9. m43_user

m43_user Mu-43 Regular

Aug 4, 2010
    It's Natural Bridge State Park in KY in the Red River Gorge area. Beautiful area. It reminds me of the Smoky Mountains, on a smaller scale.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.