1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

got my new bag

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Al., Apr 28, 2012.

1. Al.

Al. Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 3, 2010
    Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
    Alan
    http://http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220958137126?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I recieved my new bag today for the princely sum of £26.59 delivered from China to UK

Made of very thick heavy duty material and leather, lined, and a camera insert.
    Easy holds GX1 and 2 lenses, inside pocket will take a Kindle but not an i pad, not an issue as I don't have one

2 Side pockets, with press stud fastenings and 2 front pockets, ideal for specs or sunglasses

The stitching is a bit rustic but what do you expect for the money

The only issue is the shoulder strap is a bit slippery, so will fix some non slip material onto it.

All together very pleased, looks low profile, retro looking and holds what i need, what more can I ask..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 4, 2012
    Pinehurst, North Carolina
    Larry Anderson
    That sure is a nice looking bag there :) 

3. Spuff

Spuff Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    Berkshire, UK.
    Yes, pretty bag.

4. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    Great looking bag !

5. DekHog

DekHog Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Looks really nice, but link not working - any chance of fixing it so I can have a proper look?

6. allenrowand

allenrowand Mu-43 Regular

Apr 10, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Allen Rowand
  7. Al.

Al. Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 3, 2010
    Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
    Alan
    thats the link.... thankyou

8. DekHog

DekHog Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Thanks for the correct link - is it main compartment full with the GX1 and two lenses? It looks plenty big from the eBay photos for what I'd want, but I guess the interior padding takes quite a bit of space.

9. Al.

Al. Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 3, 2010
    Hull, East Yorkshire, UK
    Alan
    on the Ebay pictures it looks big, I think its modelled with a small chinese girl,
    My GX1 with 14-45 fits easy in the middle compartment other lenses in outer compartments, would easy get a tele zoom in

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.