1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Got a 45-175!!

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Kiwi Paul, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Kiwi Paul

Kiwi Paul Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    Aberdeen Scotland
    I've been umming and ahing about getting this lens for ages but with the UK Pany £50 cashback coming to a close and also I had some gift vouchers that I could redeem decided to bite the bullet.
    It's a nice compact lens with good build quality. I find the power zoom fine, you can use the zoom lever on the lens or just rotate the zoom ring when done with the zoom ring it's just like a normal zoom but has a very smooth feel.
    I've not had a chance to test it much but took a few shots today, the IQ seems fine so far so here's hoping I'm happy with it.

Here's a couple of pics, nothing too exciting.

In camera jpg's.

Paul.

Yellow flower.
    G5, 1/320, f9.0, ISO400, 107mm.

P1010392.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Flower and Hoverfly
    G5, 1/1250, f8.0, ISO400, 138mm

P1010399.jpg

100% crop

P1010399-2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Looks pretty good to me - nice color, great detail and covers a good range. Have fun with it. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.