Google Plus Hangout with Giulio & Olympus

gsciorio

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Today at 3pm I will be talking with Olympus in a Google + Hangout. We will be talking live on camera about the future of photography, M43 system and my work. Hope you can join us!

Giulio on Google +

Update: Here's the recorded Hangout:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HZyamQrxTIE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HZyamQrxTIE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

DizzyV6P

Mu-43 Regular
It's going to be "Miami" time or American EST (Eastern Standard Time) at 3pm. I'm hoping to catch it this afternoon depending on my work load...hopefully the senior partners don't walk into my office during this time...LOL.

gsciorio

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Here's the hangout
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HZyamQrxTIE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gsciorio

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thanks for watching everyone! I'm looking into doing some on my own. Would anyone like to talk M43 on a live hangout? Could be cool to cover capture, post and photography in general.

You have to be on G+ though which has a great photographic community.

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
That was way cool Giulio. Glad to hear how much you emphasized the benefits of shooting with an unobtrusive camera. I think a lot of committed DSLR users don't want to buy in to that at all.

gsciorio

Mu-43 Top Veteran
That was way cool Giulio. Glad to hear how much you emphasized the benefits of shooting with an unobtrusive camera. I think a lot of committed DSLR users don't want to buy in to that at all.

Happy to hear you dig the hangout. I want to do more soon. We should do one that is just for mu-43.com members.

I agree though the time of the large camera is over. So glad I broke through the mirror. :smile:

allenrowand

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Allen Rowand
I had to stop watching part way through (darn customers needing tech support :biggrin:) but will definitely watch the full recording.

I'm interested in trying a hangout, once I have intelligent questions or comments!

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
Super cool! I'd love to use my E-M5 full time for work, but AF is critical for what I shoot so I still need to maintain a substantial Nikon kit.

Latest threads

Top Bottom