1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Google Plus Hangout with Giulio & Olympus

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by gsciorio, Jun 7, 2012.

1. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Today at 3pm I will be talking with Olympus in a Google + Hangout. We will be talking live on camera about the future of photography, M43 system and my work. Hope you can join us!

Giulio on Google +

Update: Here's the recorded Hangout:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HZyamQrxTIE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HZyamQrxTIE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

• Like Like x 4
  2. Brianetta

Brianetta Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    North East England
    Brian Ronald
    Miami time or UTC?

3. DizzyV6P

DizzyV6P Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2012
    Maryland
    It's going to be "Miami" time or American EST (Eastern Standard Time) at 3pm. I'm hoping to catch it this afternoon depending on my work load...hopefully the senior partners don't walk into my office during this time...LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gsciorio

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Miami. Were about to go on now!

5. gsciorio

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Here's the hangout
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HZyamQrxTIE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Watching it now. Very cool!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    ah, missed it live.. heh. marked for later

• Like Like x 1
  8. gsciorio

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Thanks for watching everyone! I'm looking into doing some on my own. Would anyone like to talk M43 on a live hangout? Could be cool to cover capture, post and photography in general.

You have to be on G+ though which has a great photographic community.

9. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    That was way cool Giulio. Glad to hear how much you emphasized the benefits of shooting with an unobtrusive camera. I think a lot of committed DSLR users don't want to buy in to that at all.

• Like Like x 1
  10. DekHog

DekHog Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Great video with the Pen on G+ as well..... :2thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  11. gsciorio

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Happy to hear you dig the hangout. I want to do more soon. We should do one that is just for mu-43.com members.

I agree though the time of the large camera is over. So glad I broke through the mirror. :smile:

12. allenrowand

allenrowand Mu-43 Regular

Apr 10, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Allen Rowand
    I had to stop watching part way through (darn customers needing tech support :biggrin:) but will definitely watch the full recording.

I'm interested in trying a hangout, once I have intelligent questions or comments!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Super cool! I'd love to use my E-M5 full time for work, but AF is critical for what I shoot so I still need to maintain a substantial Nikon kit.