Good evening!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Tritoch, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Tritoch

Tritoch New to Mu-43

Dec 29, 2010
    New Jersey
    I've been lurking around the forums for a couple weeks now getting some info on the PL1 and decided to take the plunge! My last camera is a Sony A100 that I bought about 5 years ago but it sort of fell into disuse over the past two years.

I figured a smaller form factor and update technology would get me back into photography and so far I'm loving it!

Even though I started out with just the camera with the basic lens kit, I've already upgraded to the following:

1. 20mm Panasonic Pancake - Just like I've read dozens of time in researching the lens, this has not left my PL1!
    2. FL-36R Oly Flash - Just came in the mail tonight, been playing around with it for about an hour so far.

Hoping to learn a lot (more) from you guys and hopefully begin to share my pictures. Going to set up my albums on here but if you guys want to check out some pictures I took so far, and you have Facebook look me up at "Tritoch Photography" (This is not an advertisement! I promise! :biggrin:)

See you around the forums!

• Like Like x 4
  2. red

red Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2010
    good morning!

...and welcome

• Like Like x 2
  3. JCD

JCD Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    Palermo, Italy
    Hi and welcome!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Good to have ya mate.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome and Hello from Scotland :smile: That's a sweet setup you've chosen there! Have you got lots of snow at the moment? Makes for nice pics!

All the best,

Colin

• Like Like x 1
  6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Another good morning to you, Tritoch! Congrats on making the move and for de-lurking - welcome!:biggrin:

8. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Hi tri and welcome to our home.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Narnian

Narnian Nobody in particular ...

Aug 6, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    Richard Elliott
    AHHHHHHH! Nobody ever warns me before guests come!

* quickly picks up the mess off of the floor and coffee table *

Who left the beer bottles on the kitchen table!

* looks over at Tritoch *

Welcome! And please ignore the mess.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tritoch

Tritoch New to Mu-43

Dec 29, 2010
    New Jersey
    Thanks for the welcomes!!

We just got hit with about a foot of snow (Some parts of NJ twice as much!) but unfortunately there's been a lot of wedding planning going down this week so I haven't gotten 'out' much.

Maybe if I make a quick recovery on Saturday I'll try to get out and get some snowshots.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.