1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

good deal?

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Adobres, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Adobres

Adobres Mu-43 Regular

Nov 25, 2011
    wondering if i got a good deal on this, brand new panny 25mm 1.4. i live in australia and this is coming from Usa, i payed 575 usd including shipping to oz. is that a reasonable price?

thanks

2. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    The best US deal I have seen is $509 at Uniquephoto.com, but I am not sure what they would charge to get it to Oz (or even if they ship int'l).

It would seem like you got a good deal.

3. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I'd call that a good deal. :) 

4. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    Once you try the lens you'll know it was a good deal!!!

5. Adobres

Adobres Mu-43 Regular

Nov 25, 2011
    excited...

Yes i'm excited for this lens to arrive! i got the epm1 only about 3 months ago and i have been so blown away by it and even the 14-42 kit lens it comes with. i know a lot of people poo poo the kit lens, probably because there are all these other amazing better choices, but i have been extremely happy with it. so i dont even know what im going to do with myself with this 25mm... :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.