1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Good condition Olympus E-P3 | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by timp4jc, Jun 1, 2013.

1. timp4jc

timp4jc New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 31, 2013
    Moore, SC
    Tim
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Good condition Olympus E-P3
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I am looking for a good condition used E-P3 Olympus Pen for USA as a second body. I am looking for around $200 for a body only and more depending on desirability of lenses in package. Thanks for your time.
    </br>Offering</br> Approx $200
    </br>References</br> eBay: timp4jc
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. rjl1246

rjl1246 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Hello,

If an E-P2 would work for you, I have a package listed, including a VF-2 viewfinder. My listing is on the same page as yours, beginning with E-P1s and including Panasonic G3s.
    I understand you're looking for the 3, but thought it would be worth pointing out this offering if you haven't seen it.

Thanks for having a look.

Bob

3. Dalton

Dalton Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jan 24, 2010
    Portland, Oregon USA
    Dan Ferrall
    Willing to sell my E-P3

I have an E-P3 in mint condition (silver) with box, manual, and caps. I would part with it for $225.00 shipped Paypal.

I am selling my camera to fund the purchase of an E-P5.

Dan
    Portland, Oregon