• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Good condition, older model Olympus or Lumix for my 15yr old. Ships: N/A

Buy/Sell feedback for cdecurtis (0)

Real Name
Charles
Items to sell/buy/trade: Good condition, older model Olympus or Lumix for my 15yr old

Prices: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Ships to: N/A

Description: My 15 yr old son is showing interest in photography and since I just recently gave my EM5-I to his oldest brother, I need to find a reasonably priced one for my him for his birthday. I have a collection of lenses he can use but would love one of the kit standard zooms for him to use so that he is not asking for my 12-40 immediately. We are on a pretty strict budget because of unexpected medical bills (53K), so please no offers of EM-1s, even in used and soso condition. They are beyond my means at this time. Thanks for reading.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Shipping method: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Shipping charge: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Handling time: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

References: jmdecurtis is our ebay username. We have perfect ratings for both buying and selling.

Additional comments: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

madmaxmedia

Mu-43 Veteran
I read this as a trade... Your 15-y.o. for an older model Olympus or Lumix! :rofl:

What are his skills, is he a hard worker? 😄

I have a Panasonic GX1 body I'd sell for a reasonable price, just PM me if that's of interest. I don't have any kit zooms, but do have a Oly 40-150mm as well.

If not, I'm sure you'll find something suitable for him here- good luck!

Roboticspro

Shepherding photons since the 50's
Charles,

I have a lens (or two) that I can send along to you for your son to have. Send me your shipping address in a PM and I will try to get them out during the week. We all have stuff that can use a new good home, for all the best of reasons...

Regards,

Edd

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom