1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Good Condition GH3

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by ijm5012, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    As the title states, I'm looking to purchase a GH3 in good or "like new" condition. If you have one that you'd like to sell, send me a message and we can talk.

Thank you.

2. RamblinR

RamblinR Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 16, 2012
    Sunshine Coast, Qld Australia
    Maria
    Where are you located?

3. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
    I have 2. One with 539 shutter cycles and one with 235 shutter cycles. Both are in immaculate condition with no performance issues. They've been in "light service" a bit more for video than for still work but neither has seen any hard use under "harsh" conditions, they've been protected in padded bags while transported and stored in a safe when not in use.

I purchased both brand new a few months apart shortly after being released to the US market. If you've not actually used one be aware the EVF has disappointed some users, the eye has to be centered just right "in the channel" for best results. I've had no problems or I would never have ordered the second one.

I have a GH4 and a GX7 so don't need two GH3's. I'll sell either one. The one with 235 shutter clicks has a rear thumb dial that seems to be "inset" a fraction of a millimeter deeper than the other one which can make it "feel" like it is slipping (the thumb slips not the wheel). All that is required is a tad bit of pressure or moving the thumb to the left or right of center over the wheel which results in more positive thumb engagement.

Price is $650 for either one. I absorb Paypal fees and pay shipping with insurance by UPS or FedEX ground to CONUS lower 48 only. Includes original box with all accessories (battery, charger, manuals, software CD, and USB cable) packed by the manufacturer.

Photos of LCD on each attached. Shutter count may increase a bit as I tend to grab and use whatever is at hand.

GH3(1). GH3(2).
    Email for reply is biforeman at gmail dot com

Bruce Foreman

4. ijm5012

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    @RamblinR@RamblinR - I'm in Pittsburgh, PA

@Bif@Bif - $650 is a bit more than I'm looking to pay for one. I'm looking to pick one up to serve as a second camera to my GH4. If there's flexibility in your pricing, PM me (I think with the new forum it's now call "start a conversation" on a member's profile page) and we can try to work something out.

5. ijm5012

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    I found and purchased a GH3, so at this point I am no longer looking for one.

Thank you to those who contacted me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.