(GONE!) $79.99 - Olympus VF-4 Electronic Viewfinder EVF @ Olympus Outlet!

jcm5

Mu-43 Veteran
anyone know if there's a coupon around? I'm interested in the reconditioned 9-18mm and while the 399 tag isn't bad, it'd be great to get even more off! :)

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
anyone know if there's a coupon around? I'm interested in the reconditioned 9-18mm and while the 399 tag isn't bad, it'd be great to get even more off! :)

I'm sure you know already, but just in case.... that is the four thirds 9-18 and no the m43 9-18. Otherwise I would have just purchased all of them to flip.

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ross
That was interesting with the VF-4 going at that price because Oly Australia had them at $69 on a weekend recently (& they all sold). I thought it was just an error that they were going to honour, but it would seem there is 'something in the wind' with a sale in the US as well at that price. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

mvpusa

Mu-43 Rookie
In for 3 but forgot to use the 20% off coupon. Olympus website had no options let me to cancel the order.

In for 3 but forgot to use the 20% off coupon. Olympus website had no options let me to cancel the order.

I tried buying 5 at one point the day before a coupon like this, and when I asked for the coupon to be retroactively applied they only honored 1 VF. I know you won't get all 3 if you ask them to apply the coupon, but not sure you'll get 3 even if you don't ask them.

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
I tried buying 5 at one point the day before a coupon like this, and when I asked for the coupon to be retroactively applied they only honored 1 VF. I know you won't get all 3 if you ask them to apply the coupon, but not sure you'll get 3 even if you don't ask them.

I ordered mine without applying the coupon. I shot them an email asking if they could apply it. That would bring my VF-4 to $64 before tax and shipping! :eek: Hopefully they apply the coupon code!

gary.l

Mu-43 Regular
I ordered mine without applying the coupon. I shot them an email asking if they could apply it. That would bring my VF-4 to $64 before tax and shipping! :eek: Hopefully they apply the coupon code!

I tried that before last time around. Their response was "it's not even on the site so they can't apply it." Good luck to you...

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
I think you all sound like a lot of 'try hards'! :wink:

It's probably a pity you couldn't just buy one for yourselves & let a few more people enjoy a discount for themselves.

I bought it for myself. Nothing wrong with trying to maximize savings, especially when there is a legitimate coupon available. :wink:

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
I think you all sound like a lot of 'try hards'! :wink:

It's probably a pity you couldn't just buy one for yourselves & let a few more people enjoy a discount for themselves.

I agree with you there.... but you know..... we Americans Love to capitalize. :wink:
It's part of our culture. I would bet, if you could take a Poll of all the site members who bought this item after this thread was started, that of the ones that purchased extra to sell, at-least 90 percent of them were Americans

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I wasn't referring to a single purchase, I was talking about the multiple purchases (especially 5) which would seem to be for the purpose of on selling perhaps.

I tried to buy more than one last time (I have two Pens), but they contacted me and said they could only give me one.

On the plus side, they did apply the discount code even though I had ordered before the code was active.

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Ross
I tried to buy more than one last time (I have two Pens), but they contacted me and said they could only give me one.

On the plus side, they did apply the discount code even though I had ordered before the code was active.

At that price it would have been good for both the PENs. I wonder if they were just limiting the sale as one per order or you were just unlucky (or lucky) & got the last one in that stock lot.

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
Olympus emailed me back saying they will apply the 20% coupon code making my refurb VF-4 EVF $64 before tax and shipping! :eek: Crazy cheap! Paired with my $100 E-PM2 (bought the $199 newegg camera, sold the lens for $100), I got a pretty sweet backup camera for less than $200!

Latest threads

Top Bottom