Going swimming.... (If only I were wealthy)

cherrywood

Mu-43 Regular
Lovely New lens for your G camera

Well for the M43 user that has everything, maybe Santa will put this glittering new lens under your tree.
Wow, i have to sell my house and get me one of these!!!:smile:

linkedit

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Well for the M43 user that has everything, maybe Santa will put this glittering new lens under your tree.
Wow, i have to sell my house and get me one of these!!!:smile:
the fact that ad spends just as much time describing the wooden box that the lens comes in as they do the describing the lens, shows how ridiculous that it is.

FAIL

cherrywood

Mu-43 Regular
Must be a very fine Box.

As a full time Furniture Maker, i would have liked to have made these box's for Leica, i wonder it they were custom made by a small shop in Germany.
Any way a beautiful lens, but probably will never make any great images as it will just sit in the Box, in a humidity controlled room. What a shame!

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
I don't begrudge anyone their toys and in the grand scheme of things, a really nice lens in a really nice box is a small trifle for someone who has this kind of money. Really, that probably doesn't even cover 1/2 of their tax bill for one year.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom