Glad to be here!

Hakuna Matata

New to Mu-43
Hello people.

I always loved open systems and independent attempts. Like Linux operation system, gutenberg project etc. Some open systems needs too much effort to handle. Some of them are weak copies of major standard ones. This time I am completely satisfied.

I live in Istanbul. It's a great city for a photographer. You can allways find action, landscapes, people and history to shoot. I am a product designer in a steel company. I can descirbe my self as a hobby photographer. I also go some weddings and special events as second camera profesionally. My friends can't believe my equipments performance when compairing their bulk ones.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome! :friends:

I can't wait to see you post some images... it sounds like you live in a great place!

Cheers

Brian

Pap

Mu-43 Regular
Hakuna Matata I’m new here as well and the wealth of information along with the people is wonderful! Glad you found this place and look forward to your pictures.
Pap

Hakuna Matata

New to Mu-43
Thank you all for your kind and gentle wellcomes. I use Panasonic G1 and 14-45mm Panasonic. I ordered 20mm pancake at monday. And I have a Panasonic ttl flash, very usefull at weddings.

Caroline

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome Hatuna Matata - you certainly live in a fantastic city! I've only been to Istanbul once, in the middle of winter, and was astonished to see the snow falling on the domes of the Blue Mosque! I had no idea the weather was so variable there!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It is certainly a beautiful, photogenic and extremely historic city, so I look forward very much to seeing your photos :thumbup:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom