Glad to be here!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Hakuna Matata, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata New to Mu-43

Jun 18, 2010
    Istanbul
    Hello people.

I always loved open systems and independent attempts. Like Linux operation system, gutenberg project etc. Some open systems needs too much effort to handle. Some of them are weak copies of major standard ones. This time I am completely satisfied.

I live in Istanbul. It's a great city for a photographer. You can allways find action, landscapes, people and history to shoot. I am a product designer in a steel company. I can descirbe my self as a hobby photographer. I also go some weddings and special events as second camera profesionally. My friends can't believe my equipments performance when compairing their bulk ones.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Welcome! :friends:

I can't wait to see you post some images... it sounds like you live in a great place!

Cheers

Brian

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello Hakuna and welcome here. I shalll be looking forward to your photos. Enjoy your weekend.

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Glad to have you here, Hakuna Matata! I, too, look forward to your involvement here and will be looking forward to seeing which of these great cameras you've chosen as your own.:biggrin:

5. Pap

Pap Mu-43 Regular

Jun 16, 2010
    Fleetwood, PA
    Hakuna Matata I’m new here as well and the wealth of information along with the people is wonderful! Glad you found this place and look forward to your pictures.
    Pap

6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome H_M - what gear are you shooting with?

7. nokiamia

nokiamia Mu-43 Regular

May 20, 2010
    Malaysia
  8. Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata New to Mu-43

Jun 18, 2010
    Istanbul
    Thank you all for your kind and gentle wellcomes. I use Panasonic G1 and 14-45mm Panasonic. I ordered 20mm pancake at monday. And I have a Panasonic ttl flash, very usefull at weddings.

9. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro Charter Member

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    hello hakuna matada , if that is your real name:biggrin:

welcome and post your thoughts and pics frequently

cheers from nyc

10. saeveritt

saeveritt Mu-43 Regular

Jun 9, 2010
    Southern Texas
    Welcome!
    I'd love to see some pictures of Hagia Sophia if you have some- you are so lucky!

11. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    Welcome Big Kahuna!

Bokeh Diem

12. Caroline

Caroline Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2010
    London
    Welcome Hatuna Matata - you certainly live in a fantastic city! I've only been to Istanbul once, in the middle of winter, and was astonished to see the snow falling on the domes of the Blue Mosque! I had no idea the weather was so variable there!

[​IMG]

It is certainly a beautiful, photogenic and extremely historic city, so I look forward very much to seeing your photos :thumbup: