1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Glad I found my way here

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by lowincash, Mar 9, 2012.

1. lowincash

lowincash Mu-43 Regular

Mar 6, 2012
    Los Angeles
    I'm new to the forum, but not to m43 cameras =] I got the GF1 when they first came out and after dumping my Canon 50D but then went back to DSLR, Nikon D7000. However, I then went back to m43 again, this time the Panasonic G3, had it for a few months then tried the Olympus E-P3. I love the cool retro styling that's why I got the E-P3. I have an old Minolta SRT101 and I was wishing if only it would come in a digital format. I got my answer with the new Oly E-M5 :biggrin:

I preordered the E-M5 and have a feeling I will be pretty happy with it. Will probably get the 12 and 45 lens first then whatever comes later. I already sold my NEX-7 and the Zeiss lens for it.

Not sure why I didn't find this forum earlier on, I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time here haha

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Welcome! :)  I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here.

3. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Apt username I see... :rofl:

Welcome!

4. capodave

capodave Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 4, 2010
    Southern Cal
    Dave
    My cash flow has been lowered as well, partly because of this site, but what I have gained far outweighs it.I love my E P3 and the lenses you mentioned.
    Welcome.

5. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    Welcome, this is a very friendly site ... and we are all waiting to see your stuff.

G

6. lowincash

lowincash Mu-43 Regular

Mar 6, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Thanks for the welcome =] Yeah it's hard to save $$$ when there's sites like this out there...Not that it's a bad thing haha it's just that photography is such an expensive hobby =P

Although it was a very tough decision selling the NEX-7 and the Zeiss 24mm lens, it felt great holding onto a stack of benjamins. Won't last long though, it's all going back into the m43 setup haha

7. mnhoj

mnhoj There and back again

Dec 3, 2011
    Los Angeles
    John M
    Welcome.

I've seen some of your stuff over at Nikoncafe(mematsu). I recently migrated completely from a full Nikon arsenal and joined here right before xmas. The atmosphere here is very friendly and helpful. Much like the Cafe.

See you around.

8. lowincash

lowincash Mu-43 Regular

Mar 6, 2012
    Los Angeles
    oh hey! haha can't wait to get my camera and lens so I can start shooting again =]

9. jalex

jalex Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Jane
    Welcome to the forum!

10. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Welcome aboard. Post some pics soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.