1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Gizmodo bag list

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by sinclair, May 9, 2013.

1. sinclair

sinclair Mu-43 Veteran

Saw this while reading the soon to die Reader feed I have. Guess there are enough of us out there they wanted to write something. What do you think of their choice?

>link<

2. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    These are all decent choices, but I think I'd wait and take a look at the new ThinkTank mirrorless bags.

As far as Google Reader goes, have you checked out Feedly? I switched to it shortly after Google announced Reader's impending death and I've been pretty happy with it.

3. sinclair

sinclair Mu-43 Veteran

Not seriously. I glanced at Feedly as everyone was posting alternatives to Reader, but I haven't checked any out yet. All I know is it's got to be free, and I'd rather not have a tile or magazine style reader, I just want a simple title and description/blip of the feed like Reader has.

As for the bags, I'm actually looking at a Canon 200DG camera bag for my GF5 because of the number of Canon FL/FD lenses I have, and that number will grow as well as native lenses, so I want one that can hold several of both.

4. jziegler

jziegler Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Salem County, New Jersey
    James
    Feedly can do that as an option. I'm another google reader to Feedly switcher, and I'm enjoying the magazine style, but it took a little while to grow on me. Feedly offers both styles and is free.

As for the bags, I'm surprised that they didn't include anything from Crumpler. I'm using a 6 million dollar home, and it holds a ton of m43 gear. I do kinda wish that the inside wasn't bright orange though, but otherwise think it's great.

5. Savas K

Savas K Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 10, 2013
    Insufficient number of options. Author could have visited the thread, "Bags and more bags" and came away with something to write about.

6. m43er

m43er Mu-43 Regular

Oct 6, 2011
    I tend to agree the Tenba seems most functional even though it's not that nice looking.

I'm also not surprised that Vanguard is not mentioned even though their bags are as functional and better looking - specifically their new Vojo range which I would consider if they made it shorter and lighter for m43.

There's only one video of it in Japanese on YT.

Vanguard's entire marketing department should be sacked. They are wasting the design department's efforts.