Gidday from Sydney

GaryInOz

Mu-43 Regular
Hiya,

I've just picked up my first u4/3 - an EPL-1 :2thumbs: to augment my existing 4/3 kit.

We are going to Europe later this year and I wanted something more appropriate for carrying around while sight-seeing. In the short time I have spent with it so far, I'm very pleased with the flexibility and quality of the EPL-1 as a 'lite' option. So much so, I have a VF-2 on the way :smile:

Look forward to catching up with other members through the forum and galleries.

PeterB666

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Peter
Welcome from another Sydney-sider (from the Shire).

Enjoy your PEN. I have never had so much fun with a camera as since I got my E-P1 and my photography is even half-decent some of the time now.

Enjoy your trip and in the meantime, if you are interested in getting together with some other Sydney photographers from time to time, send me a message and I will put you on to a great local group.

Cheers

Peter

GaryInOz

Mu-43 Regular
Knowing Bill he probably told you to turn left at Tazmania.

Bokeh Diem

The little devil :rofl:
For those that don't know, below is a Tassie (or Tasmanian) devil - Tasmanian Devil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taken a couple of weeks ago at a local wildlife park (Gosford - is this far from you flash ??).
Not strictly u4/3, actually taken with my E510 - last non-u4/3 I promise :smile:)

Attachments

• G5027900-2.JPG
    G5027900-2.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 108

flash

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Gordon
Taken a couple of weeks ago at a local wildlife park (Gosford - is this far from you flash ??).
:)

About 15 minutes. I was up ther doing a corporate shoot for them two weeks ago.

I live here. This is the view from my front balcony. Taken on an EP-1.

balcony.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gordon

Latest threads

Top Bottom