1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Gh4 in stock

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by ditchjr, May 16, 2014.

1. ditchjr

ditchjr New to Mu-43

May 16, 2014
    My favorite camera store in the Pacific Northwest, Kenmore Camera, has just received GH4's in stock. They have Panasonic in town for a GH4 Launch event this Saturday and they received quite a bit of the cameras for the event it would seem. On their web site at http://www.kenmorecamera.com/p-31860-panasonic-lumix-gh4-body.aspx

2. M4/3

M4/3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Thanks for the tip. All Panasonic dealers seem to be out of stock at the moment except Samy's in Los Angeles and Kenmore in Seattle. I placed my order with Kenmore and they said they'd get it out today!

3. AliYa

AliYa New to Mu-43

May 16, 2014
    I picked up my a GH4 today. It's my first micro four thirds. I got it from Hot Rod Cameras in Hollywood. They had at least 5 more in stock. My friend got on their list early and got a GH4 a month ago.

Their site is down right now but when I called them and I was able to stop by on my lunch break at pick up my new baby. I only took about 8 shots and so far I can tell it's the best camera I've ever owned. I've been all Canon up until now, so I'm glad to find a new forum with other people in love with micro four thirds!

And a big thanks to Lisa at Hot Rod. It has to be the coolest place I've ever been to buy camera gear.

Anyone know the best place to sell a Canon T2i? It includes a 24mm-105mm, Temba DSLR soft bag and 2x SD cards, 2 batteries and charger.

Thanks,

Ali