1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GH3 with Battery grip value and GX7 kit value

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by brlowe, Apr 23, 2019.

1. brlowe

brlowe Mu-43 Regular

Feb 2, 2011
    Boise, ID
    I'm going to sell my GH3 with the battery grip and a couple batteries. Includes box and manuals. It looks like new and only has about 10-15,000 clicks. What would be a good asking price? I'm hoping for 350-400 but not sure.

I also have a like new GX7 silver kit I'm going to sell. Guessing less than 5000 clicks on it. Value?

Selling both these to get a G9 body.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  2. Tmuss

Tmuss New to Mu-43

Jan 8, 2019
    Let me know what price you come up with for the GX7, I'm interested.

3. Christop82

Christop82 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Quick ebay search results look like around $300 for the gh3 ( body only ) and $200 for the gx7.
    Prices of course will vary depending on condition and accessories.

4. brlowe

brlowe Mu-43 Regular

Feb 2, 2011
    Boise, ID
    The $200 GX 7 has no box or manuals and looks well used. The rest of the kit prices got from $369 to over 500 which is crazy. I think I will ask $325 to start for the GX7 kit. Maybe $375 on the GH3 with the battery grip. I will add them to the clasified section as soon as I get the boxes out and take pictures of them.
    How can I get the shutter count out of them so I can list that?

5. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
  6. brlowe

brlowe Mu-43 Regular

Feb 2, 2011
    Boise, ID
    Both cameras are gone and I ordered my new G9 today. Very excited for an upgrade. It has been a few years as I got the GH3 right when they came out to replace my Canon syste.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.