1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Gh3 - where to buy in the UK?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by henryrym, Dec 3, 2012.

1. henryrym

henryrym Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 6, 2010
    Now that the GH3 has arrived in the UK, where's the cheapest UK one?

I'm not wanting a grey import, but one that can be registered with Panasonic UK.

2. sgoldswo

sgoldswo Mu-43 Regular

Oct 27, 2012
    Hertfordshire, UK
    I bought mine through Park Cameras (£1199) but I understand Panasonic UK will honour the lumix lifestyle cashback offer on a preorder in the relevant offer period if that's your concern. You do need to email them the order details right away though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. henryrym

henryrym Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 6, 2010
    All UK dealers seem to be charging the same so have ordered mine from Fotosense, a local dealer.

Promised that it will be in the shop on Wednesday, so hopefully will get in time to take advantage of the Lumix Lifestyle cashback offer!!

4. Loonylumix

Loonylumix Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 30, 2012
    England
    Wait six months and get hundreds off the list price just like the GX1?
    IMHO its overpriced

5. henryrym

henryrym Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 6, 2010
    Totally agreed, but I and other Lumix Lifestyle members are entitled to a 30% cashback providing our purchases are made in the next two weeks.

Doubt that prices will fall that much in the next 6 months and buyers will have had use of some nice equipment in the mean time!

6. Loonylumix

Loonylumix Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 30, 2012
    England
    Im not so sure....Im feeling Panasonic might be about to have a slump, I predict the GH3 will be available for at least under £1000 after Christmas thats £200 off current RRP
    Although having used one Im tempted now lol!

7. henryrym

henryrym Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 6, 2010
    Glad you're tempted!

What are your impressions?

If you buy via LumixLifestyle offer you get a brand new UK one for £839, it will be a while before they're at that price!