1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GH3 - Panasonic IOS Remote app question

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Sootchucker, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Sootchucker

Sootchucker Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 9, 2012
    United Kingdom
    HI guys, only had my GH3 for a few weeks and for the first time today decided to try out the remote app using my Ipad. Now whilst connection was a doddle, and the live view screen came up, I noticed that there much less functionality on screen than when I use my GX7 with the same app. Things like shutter speed, aperture, ISO are all on screen with the GX7 but requires you going into a menu on the GH3. It's also missing access to other settings such as AF mode etc ?

Is that correct (i.e should it be different) and if so why ?

2. I think that is correct. What you are seeing with the GX7 is likely the difference in camera operating software. The GX7 runs on a newer system with a few different features.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.