1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GH2 w/14-140 for $800!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by ssgreenley, Sep 24, 2011.

1. ssgreenley

ssgreenley Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    Amazon is currently listing a new GH2 for $795! Sold through NovaTech Electronics; I just bought one. We'll see if it actually comes!

• Like Like x 1
  2. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
  3. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I don;t see it now. Must have fixed it (or sold out).

4. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    No, still there. Check on the page with GH2 w/14-140 under 21 new and scroll down till you see NovaTech.

5. denisavu

denisavu New to Mu-43

Aug 21, 2011
    If you reference the SKU listed for the item, it is for the body only. At this point, I would hold out for the GH3 or Panny's GFX1.

6. ssgreenley

ssgreenley Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    Well, my order just got cancelled! C'est la vie I suppose. On the plus side, a phone call later I have $20 in Amazon credit for my next purchase...

• Like Like x 1
  7. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    May I ask what you said? Mine was also cancelled but in a pretty off manner - and I can't even leave a feedback.

8. winx14

winx14 Mu-43 Regular

Dec 1, 2010
    Brooklyn, NY
    Amazon customer service is pretty good. Just let them know that you are not happy that your order was canceled.

I usually use the chat service.
    Ex.-
    1) My kindle case was not working right. They gave me 60 dollars credit.
    2) My bag of protein had a small hole in it. They offered to ship another bag or give me a refund.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.