1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GH2 Video - New Orleans Blues

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Boatman, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Last month I went to a three day trade show in New Orleans. I had little time to get out, but I did go out Monday and caught The Benny Turner Real Blues Band at the Jazz Parlor on Bourbon Street.

The band was amazing and Charles Moore was having a seizure with his Stratocaster. I caught two 'songs' on video and posted them on You Tube.

The lighting was horrible, but I used the Panasonic f1.7/20 and my trusty Takumar 1.4/50 and was able to get good results at ISO 3200. The videos are hand-held, without IS, so there is some movement. There're not great videos, but given the fleeting nature of bands in New Orleans, I think I might have caught a bit of rockin'-blues history!

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhxEMnfc3F8&email=comment_received&lc=Hs97vl8JbsgVbgirkvOaLwouhArUmv7tjBb1AkY6VXk&lch=email&feature=email]Benny Turner Real Blues Band with Charles Moore - Part Two - YouTube[/ame]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.