GH2 - Nokton 25/0.95 Video

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
I found this sample video made with GH2 and Nokton 25/0.95: [ame=http://vimeo.com/17294099][Nokton 25mm F0.95]Ginza at night on Vimeo[/ame]

Highly recommend signing into Vimeo and downloading the full 338MB MP4. The quality is really impressive.

Per the videographer, darwinfish105 on Vimeo:
ISO160/SS100/AWB/film mode:smooth/No color correction.
I've tried most of the scenes in the F0.95.
darwinfish105.blogspot.com/​2010/​11/​nokton-25mm.html
Camera : Panasonic DMC-GH2
Lens : Nokton 25mm F0.95
Music:pROPANMODE(propanmode.net/​) walking_003

sprinke

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Debi
Sorry to bump this old thread, but I have to ask ... is it just my computer, or do other people see horizontal lines when watching this? Especially around fast-moving objects?

I've been struggling with the horizontal-lines problem with video from my GH2. The videos always seem to look fine on the computer, but uploaded to Flickr, YouTube, or even Vimeo I get these lines. Now I've been looking around and see them on other people's stuff, too.

IIGQ4U

Mu-43 Regular
Sorry to bump this old thread, but I have to ask ... is it just my computer, or do other people see horizontal lines when watching this? Especially around fast-moving objects?

I've been struggling with the horizontal-lines problem with video from my GH2. The videos always seem to look fine on the computer, but uploaded to Flickr, YouTube, or even Vimeo I get these lines. Now I've been looking around and see them on other people's stuff, too.

I am not seeing any interlace lines.

Latest threads

Top Bottom