1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GH2 - Nokton 25/0.95 Video

Discussion in 'Filmmaking' started by Amin Sabet, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I found this sample video made with GH2 and Nokton 25/0.95: [ame=http://vimeo.com/17294099][Nokton 25mm F0.95]Ginza at night on Vimeo[/ame]

Highly recommend signing into Vimeo and downloading the full 338MB MP4. The quality is really impressive.

Per the videographer, darwinfish105 on Vimeo:
    ISO160/SS100/AWB/film mode:smooth/No color correction.
    I've tried most of the scenes in the F0.95.
    darwinfish105.blogspot.com/​2010/​11/​nokton-25mm.html
    Camera : Panasonic DMC-GH2
    Lens : Nokton 25mm F0.95
    Music:p ROPANMODE(propanmode.net/​) walking_003

• Like Like x 1
  2. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena, CA
    Debi
    Sorry to bump this old thread, but I have to ask ... is it just my computer, or do other people see horizontal lines when watching this? Especially around fast-moving objects?

I've been struggling with the horizontal-lines problem with video from my GH2. The videos always seem to look fine on the computer, but uploaded to Flickr, YouTube, or even Vimeo I get these lines. Now I've been looking around and see them on other people's stuff, too.

3. MegaPixelTravel

MegaPixelTravel Mu-43 Regular

May 14, 2011
    Canada
    Where can you purchase such a lens?

4. IIGQ4U

IIGQ4U Mu-43 Regular

Mar 22, 2011
    La Jolla CA
    I am not seeing any interlace lines.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.