1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GH2 Narrative Short for Project Twenty 1 contest

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by Psynema, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Psynema

Psynema Mu-43 Regular

May 14, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Gary Hanna
    RED+WHITE - YouTube

Here's the submitted version of a short I did with a few friends for Project Twenty 1, which is a contest where you have to make a short film from scratch in 21 days (like the 48 hr fest but 3 weeks). Any thoughts or critiques? I'd like to revamp this. I for sure will be re CC/grading it. Nominated for best cinematography and directing.

Thanks

GH2, flowmotion, 7-14mm, 35mm rok, 85mm rok, 135mm Canon FD but sparingly.

• Like Like x 1
  2. jpcairns

jpcairns Mu-43 Regular

Jul 21, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    Joshua
    That looks great, I enjoyed it!

3. 0dBm

0dBm Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 30, 2011
    Western United States
    Very creative. Thank you for sharing.

4. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Nicely done!

5. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Not bad!

Actually it is pretty good and I am a fellow film maker so I have seen my share of BAD. The story is pretty good, the acting is well above average and the camera work is very good. The one thing I noticed is that the foley audio track is sometimes louder than the dialog and that needs to be fixed. The only other thing I saw was that the samurai swords were upside down - they should face up , that is edge up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.