GH2 in a dark pool hall

John M Flores

Super Moderator
Brought the GH2 and 20mm F1.7 to a press introduction of the new Victory Highball. Event was held at Amsterdam Billiards in New York. Room was dark - most shots @ ISO1600 F2.0.

Victory Highball by john m flores, on Flickr

Victory Motorcycle Event at Amsterdam Billiards, NYC by john m flores, on Flickr

Michael Song at Victory Motorcycle Event at Amsterdam Billiards, NYC by john m flores, on Flickr

Roland Sands sits atop one of his latest creations. by john m flores, on Flickr

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with the performance of the GH2 - it exceeded my expectations.

cucco

Mu-43 Regular
Beautiful shots John! Awesome bikes too!
Are you shooting RAW or JPEG? A lot of others on this forum are complaining about the image quality of the GH2's JPEG engine. Frankly, I'm blown away with its quality. I haven't even tried RAW yet. After about 50 photos on my EPL1, I felt I needed to try RAW settings.

Vince

New to Mu-43
Did you try to fix the color on pp? I still see the dreaded pinkish skin tone on the people shots.

ZephyrZ33

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Great shots John...

I really appreciate it when photos not only take you to that place and time, but also let's you experience the ambiance.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom