• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FT] GH2 for OMD? | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for crashwins (14)

crashwins

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
Trading</br> GH2 + 45-200 for OMD?
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> I have a very-good condition GH2 (box, etc) from forum member "rnagoda". Wondering if there's anyone interested in trading the awesome video capability of the GH2 for the "still" capability of the OMD? I'm more interested in still shooting these days..I can get pics, etc, if interested. Thanks for looking
</br>References</br> -
</br>Acknowledgment</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

klee

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Kevin
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to TradeTrading</br> GH2 for OMD?
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA
</br>Description</br> I have a very-good condition GH2 (box, etc) from forum member "rnagoda". Wondering if there's anyone interested in trading the awesome video capability of the GH2 for the "still" capability of the OMD? I'm more interested in still shooting these days..I can get pics, etc, if interested. Thanks for looking
</br>References</br> -
</br>Acknowledgment</br>[*]I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

good proposition. If I had more time to edit video i would be interested. I hardly have time to keep up with processing stills.

meyerweb

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
In no way does the "video power" get in the way of using the GH as a still camera. I shot with a GH2 for a couple of years and didn't shoot more than 10 minutes of video. I now primarily use a GH3, even though I don't shoot video.

What is it you don't like about the GH2 that you think another body will fix for you?

crashwins

Mu-43 Regular
No, I certainly wasn't suggesting the video capabilities "got in the way." It's absolutely terrific for stills. I only prefer the ergonomics of the OMD, not really anything else about it..

Latest threads

Top Bottom