GH1: problem with adapters - please Help

txomin

Mu-43 Regular
I know I'm a little bit stupid but I can't resolve this and need help:
I've just received 2 adapters for m4/3, for zuiko OM and for Contax G, but no one works because I continuosly get the message "Please check that the lens is attached correctly" and the shutter doesn't work. I have set focus type to MF and Mode to M and A. What I'm doing wrong? :dash2::dash2::dash2:

simonclivehughes

Mu-43 Regular
There's a setting for 'Shoot with no lens attached' or some such... don't have my Pannys here right now. You need to set that parameter.

Cheers,

Stephen Geis

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Simon's correct - it's buried on the 5th of 5 pages in the Custom Menu.

I switch often between my Nikon glass and m43 Panisonic lenses, and just keep the "Shoot w/o lens" setting always set to "Yes". It allows me to use all of teh autofocus features in my Panisonic lenses and also recognize that other non m43 lenses are attached.

JoeG

Mu-43 Regular
Simon's correct - it's buried on the 5th of 5 pages in the Custom Menu.

I switch often between my Nikon glass and m43 Panisonic lenses, and just keep the "Shoot w/o lens" setting always set to "Yes". It allows me to use all of teh autofocus features in my Panisonic lenses and also recognize that other non m43 lenses are attached.
Now that's smart! I'll never turn that setting off again.

Thanks for the tip.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom