1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

GH-3 UK only £999 from Pana Stores

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Kiwi Paul, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Kiwi Paul

Kiwi Paul Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    Aberdeen Scotland
    I just ordered my GH3 from this store, it's the Panasonic store and they are selling body only for £999.99. I also applied for the 30% cash back from Pany via the Lumix Lifestyle website and just got my cash back guarantee email and they confirmed the Pana Store is eligible for the cash back so I've just got a GH3 for £699!!!

So if you are looking for one this is the best price I've found and with 30% cash back offer still open it's a good time to get one.

Paul

• Like Like x 2
  2. Robstar1963

Robstar1963 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 10, 2011
    Isle of Wight England UK
    Robert (Rob)
    Nice spot - well done !

3. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    Apply for 30% cashback - done.
    Wait for cashback confirmation - done.
    Order camera - done.
    Thank Paul - done.
    :)

EDIT: Now up to £1200, the same as everyone else.

4. Kiwi Paul

Kiwi Paul Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    Aberdeen Scotland
    I looked today and they have put the price up to £1199, they took my order at £999 so that should be what I pay although they rang to say they won't have any bodies only till next week.

Paul

5. martynkhill

martynkhill New to Mu-43

Dec 28, 2012
    Nailsea, near Bristol, UK
    Martyn Hill
    Hello Paul

I have just joined this forum, are you able to tell me, have you received your "cash back" cheque from Panasonic yet ? Also on another thread you explained about how the tel convert works only with jpeg's, did you discover this by trail and error or did you find it somewhere in the instructions ?

Regards

Martyn

6. martynkhill

martynkhill New to Mu-43

Dec 28, 2012
    Nailsea, near Bristol, UK
    Martyn Hill
    Just received two cheques from Panasonic, one for the GH3 body and one for the extra battery, a total of £319 cashback, very pleased.

Martyn Hill

7. Robstar1963

Robstar1963 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 10, 2011
    Isle of Wight England UK
    Robert (Rob)
    I made the most of the Lumix Lifestyle offer and bought a GH3, a 35 - 100, the New FL360 LE wireless flash, the battery grip and a spare battery - the credit card now has smoke coming off of it !!! - but is cooling down a little at having received all my cheques today for 30% off of all of these products - this was a fantastic offer by Panasonic and I made the most of it as I wouldn't think it would come around again - I wouldn't have been able to warrant buying these products at full retail. Thanks Panasonic !
    Rob