GF3 with 2 lenses at Adorama for $499!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by okinana, Dec 11, 2011.

1. okinana

okinana Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    • Like Like x 1
  2. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Great deal but weird mix of lenses. It has the 14mm prime and the 14-42mm zoom!? I am tempted however and would jump on it if it was a better mix of lenses.
  3. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    That would be a great deal even if it was the GF3 with only the 14mm. I'd suggest that if you have any interest in that camera body and don't already have the 14mm, that it's worth jumping on anyway. The GF3 is made to live with that lens. Just my two-cents worth.
  4. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I think it makes sense. When you want pocketability, you have the 14mm. In other situations, a midrange zoom is all most people need for photography, for 90% of their shots.
  5. ibcj

ibcj Mu-43 Regular

Oct 15, 2011
    Great deal, but this isn't comforting "LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND !! all oversells / backorders will be canceled !!"

They are a huge company with a large online presence, you would think they could count the number of units then show out of stock on their site.
  6. zacster

zacster Mu-43 Regular

Nov 4, 2011
    They also have a large B&M store and may not register the sale with the online database in real time. I almost took a trip to visit today but decided I'll go during the week when I'm in Manhattan anyway.
  7. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    Panasonic is running this deal again as well. I apparently have used up my purchases from them, heh. I should have returned the g3 and not passed the savings along (mostly, for a gx1 deal down the road, or GH3).