GF3 batter $10 at Best Buy

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by madogvelkor, Jun 21, 2013.

1. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    It looks like Best Buy has the OEM battery the GF3 uses for $10 with free shipping or store pickup.
    Panasonic - Lithium-Ion Battery - DMW-BLE9

That's the same price or cheaper than a lot of the 3rd party batteries.
  2. leungw

leungw Deal Hunter

May 26, 2011
    Good find. Looks like GF5 uses the same battery too.
  3. sinclair

sinclair Mu-43 Veteran

And I was planning on getting one for my GF5 soon, so maybe I'll do it today. The question is, should I only get one, or should I go ahead and get two? Anyone else use 3 batteries?
  4. hick9

hick9 New to Mu-43

Apr 16, 2013
    I see the Panasonic batteries all the time in Best Buy clearance section. They don't carry the cameras (at least in my 2 stores) so I guess that's why the batteries don't sell and go to clearance.
  5. sinclair

sinclair Mu-43 Veteran

Well, I bought 2 for my GF5! Awesome find, thanks.
  6. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    I just wish they had the G5 battery on sale that cheap! :)
  7. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    I cleaned out my local store (Mira Mesa - San Diego) of them - basically, they had 3 of them, and the sales guy told me if I bought two of them, he'd give me the third one for free. I'm listing the other two on ebay for a little more, but if anyone wants one, I'll sell them to folks on this forum for $15 all in (that covers PayPal fees, sales tax, and ~ $3 postage) so I'm not making any money on the ones I sell here - other than I will have gotten MINE for free.
  8. tonywah

tonywah New to Mu-43

Mar 5, 2013
    Great find, ordered with free ship. Thanks.
  9. everlewis

everlewis New to Mu-43

Jun 24, 2013
    Thanks for sharing

Thanks for your sharing. Actually,this is a good deal.