GF3 2 lens kit for GBP180 - hot or not???

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by coffeecat, Apr 10, 2015.

1. coffeecat

coffeecat Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Aug 4, 2012
    SW England
    Rob
    I was in my local CostCo today, and they had a GF3 kit with body, P14 and P14-42 for about GBP180. I thought initially "wow - I'll buy that and sell it on eB-Hay for a tidy profit."

Lucky I didn't bite in the end - I just looked at recent sales on said online tat bazaar (in the UK) and things were looking somewhat "soft".

So there you go, might be a bargain, might not be.

Only 12MP though, so I wouldn't want to keep it.

Rob

2. coffeecat

Aug 4, 2012
    SW England
    Rob
    Avonmouth store, if anyone is interested

:) 

3. Itchybiscuit

Itchybiscuit Photon Mangler

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Ivor
    A couple of weeks ago I bought the GF2 with 14-42 and 14 off the bay for £110. Sold the body and 14-42 for £90 so I lucked out with a 14mm f2.5 for £20. It's a whole lot of hassle but well worth it in the end.

I'm always amazed that people will pay £80 or £90 for say, a TZ30 but baulk at paying £100 for a Panasonic m4/3 camera and lens.

4. coffeecat

Aug 4, 2012
    SW England
    Rob
    Yes you're right.

If I didn't already have a P14 (which I bought of eBay for about 100) it would have been worth me taking a punt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.