1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Gf3 +14mm Amazon Used deal back

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by shepx13, Aug 28, 2012.

1. shepx13

shepx13 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Tyler, TX
    Ken
  2. rtb001

rtb001 Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 16, 2012
    Rochester NY
    That's a good deal for the combo. GF3 + 14mm pancake is about as small a package at you can get in u43.

3. wlsinwi

wlsinwi Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 1, 2013
    I ordered one new for $299. Seems like a decent deal :smile: You have to get it in brown but that's fine with me, should look good with a leather strap and half case.

4. ReallyBadPictures

ReallyBadPictures Mu-43 Regular

Jan 12, 2013
    leather strap and half case
    Or check out the full leather cases on Ebay shipped from China. I got one for my E-PM1 for under $13 and could not be happier.

5. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Amazon warehouse deals has two GF3 bodies with the 14-42mm PZ lens for $300. The lens itself sells for $300 so you are essentially getting the body for free.

6. wlsinwi

wlsinwi Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 1, 2013
    With the new 14-42 lens being out now I would expect the old larger version will be dumped for peanuts by the dealers. I know my plan is to wait for a GF5 (maybe a GF6!)and the new lens to come.
    I bought the GF3 with the 14mm lens to position myself to get the GF5 and new zoom when it is on sale and have both lens. I figure I must have gotten the GF3 body for almost nothing as I see Amazon sells the 14mm lens by itself for just over $300 and I can always use it for parts to add to a GF5 when I get one.. Crazy but true the lens sells for more than the lens and body combo right now.

7. Chris5107

Chris5107 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    Chris
    I received mine the other day. I am enjoying the 14mm lens already. I have not touched the Panasonic body. Hoping to sell that as new. If not, I guess I will have two M43 bodies to play with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.