GF2 w/14mm lens brand new $379 shipped

Shield

Mu-43 Regular

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
I called these folks a few minutes ago to see if they actually answered the telephone, and if they were brick and mortar.

They do & they are.

They do have the G3 / body only for $599. as well.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Well, there is one less silver/14mm kit available. It was the cheapest at $399, and the code fireworks still worked! $379.00.

Shield

Mu-43 Regular
I called these folks a few minutes ago to see if they actually answered the telephone, and if they were brick and mortar.

They do & they are.

Yes, apparently they are in NJ. They have a *stellar* resellerratings.com feedback:

ResellerRatings.com

9.74 out of 10. I selected the free shipping and got mine 2 days later. I'm in Ohio though, so your mileage may vary. Good luck!

Shield

Mu-43 Regular
Yes, apparently they are in NJ. They have a *stellar* resellerratings.com feedback:

ResellerRatings.com

9.74 out of 10. I selected the free shipping and got mine 2 days later. I'm in Ohio though, so your mileage may vary. Good luck!
The video on the GF2 is no slouch either. No 1080p24, but the interlaced video looks fantastic. My wife who is an absolute camera moron learned the touchscreen in about 10 minutes. I can't say enough about the GF2; in fact I might grab it instead of the GH2 if I'm only going out to take stills. The 14mm is teeny-tiny and fantastic for up close kid pics. Can you tell I'm completely blown away? :) Viva la quatre-trois!

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul

They do & they are.

Yeah, I checked reseller ratings, about as good as you can expect for any regular retailer. Awesome deal!

Ccasey

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Chris
Thanks very much! The 14 will be an excellent match for my E-P3, when it arrives!

-Chris

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Way too tempting. I need video and this seems like a good upgrade from the G1. Ah, confused! Help me guys.
Let me help you..... Buy one.

I need a third µ43 camera like a hole in my head... I bought one, just to try out the touch screen, and get a 14mm...

$379. Yikes.

Alan

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
I just ordered one as well, mostly for the 14/2.5. I will compare it with the GF1 and see which I like better and sell the other.

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
Let me help you..... Buy one.

I need a third µ43 camera like a hole in my head... I bought one, just to try out the touch screen, and get a 14mm...

$379. Yikes.

Alan
Agreed, a no-brainer on this one.

Photorx12

Mu-43 Regular
Too good to pass up! Theres gonna be a lot of silver GF2s out on the street in a few days.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom