GF2 remote flash

jbuch84

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
James
I'm not sure if this has been covered... I've been reading and trying to fully understand before asking.... but......

Can you only use the built in flash on the GF2 or a camera mounted hot shoe flash?? Seems like you should be about to mount a trigger in the hot shoe that wirelessly fired flashes you have positioned around your scene. Is that not possible? I've found wireless hot shoe triggers but then read that GF2 does not support wireless triggers...

Any help would be great, thanks guys

Hikari

Mu-43 All-Pro
If it has a hot shoe, a wireless trigger will work as it should fire just like a flash unit. It might be that the camera itself cannot control wireless (some manufacturers use the camera flash to fire other units), but a third party trigger should be fine.

jbuch84

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
James
thank you, thats what i was thinking :) with the little literature that is out for the gf2 as of yet and my newbie-ness I was growing confused. Thanks for helping me find the light haha

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom