GF2 new user here

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by bot2bot, Apr 8, 2011.

1. bot2bot

bot2bot New to Mu-43

Apr 6, 2011
    Shame !!! I m almost 40' start learning photography and GF2 is my 1st camera
    This my work....
    Len 14-42mm Mode: A
    F4.5 ISO400 AWB

Please leave some comment bout it. I need learn something thx
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mzd

mzd Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 30, 2010
    Welcome! I think these work very well as black & white images. It really brings out the tonality in the light shades in the second image for example.
    I do think you need to be careful making sure your lines are parallel with these types of photographs. There are so many line elements and I think they would be stronger images if the lines where horizontal and parallel. This would require you physically adjusting your angle of view in the first image. I think the second image can just be rotated slightly. Basically, if you are shooting straight on, the viewer likes to see straight horizontal lines if they are present in the image. Or, you can go for a more dramatic perspective and bring in some stronger angles.
    You can enable grid lines on your new GF2 and those will help with composition while you are taking the picture.
    Those are just a couple suggestions. Overall - great work!
  3. bot2bot

bot2bot New to Mu-43

Apr 6, 2011
    Thanks for the advice. I will try to improve more skillfulness btw my hand keep shaking while focusing and hard to control.