1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

GF2 Fault?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by PR1Y35H, Apr 7, 2012.

1. PR1Y35H

PR1Y35H Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 5, 2012
    Hi, I've only had my Panasonic GF2 for around a week now and I've been having problems with it, every time I have the flash up the camera doesn't want to take a pic then automatically tells me to switch it off then on again that's in any mode I have it in. It doesn't seem to happen all the time, only now and then? I'm abit confused?! Anyone else come across the same problem?

Thanks

2. addieleman

addieleman Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 5, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Ad
    I've had a GH2 for over a year now and this doesn't sound at all familiar. I would return it for exchange or repair.

3. PR1Y35H

PR1Y35H Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 5, 2012
    Thank you for the reply! I know I'm abit confused myself as it's happened from day one but I thought it was me but it's happened again today. Hopefully I'll get a exchange if not I'll take the repair offer I think as I picked it up for an awesome price.

4. 00r101

00r101 Mu-43 Regular

Jan 21, 2012
    double check that there lens is secure. Try mounting out anddismounting it. Sometimes bad connection between lens and camera can give that message

5. PR1Y35H

PR1Y35H Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 5, 2012
    Thanks again for the reply, I've tried everything and it still did the same when I took it back, so I'm getting a exchange done today. If this one doesn't work out then it looks like going for the GF3 twin lens kit. I'll keep you posted on how this replacement turns out, fingers crossed.

6. PR1Y35H

PR1Y35H Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 5, 2012
    Hi All, just a quick update from the problems I had with my GF2. I got my exchange done the other day and this one seems to be perfect, no error messages coming up on the screen. Thanks again for all who replied!