1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED GF2 body in red

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pcnyc, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pcnyc

pcnyc Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Sep 15, 2010
    ALL SOLD.

GF2 body in red

I got this used about 3 months back. I took it on a trip to FL as my dedicated outdoors body with 14-45mm attached (the other is an e-pm1 with 25mm). takes excellent photos and videos, but I am now revisiting the idea of having two bodies, and decide to keep just the e-pm1.

Excellent condition. Body only, with box and all original contents except lens. With one extra 3rd party battery.

$208 including USA shipping and paypal fees. I also take other forms of payment such as amazon, MO, or personal checks. Local NYC deals welcome. International shipping and fees extra.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some samples taken with it all in the last month:

https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/16204232/1/gf2_sample?h=74f88c

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

e-pm1 kit in purple + vf2 SOLD

I am also selling the a Olympus e-pm1 kit. I thought about replacing the gf2 with this, but again, I now just want to keep one body:

e-pm1 micro four thirds body
    14-42mm II R kit lens in silver
    vf2 electronic viewfinder in black

All in excellent condition, includes flash, all caps and covers, strap, battery and charger, manual and warranty card. No box. the VF2 is like new in box and includes the carrying pouch.

Buy all Olympus for $498. I prefer selling these together to make my life simpler, but I'll certainly part them out if I get takers for all 3. pm me.

Again, price includes shipping in the USA and paypal fees. I take other payments as well. International shipping extra. Local NYC deals welcome.

[​IMG]

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Does that mean you've got 2 e-pm1s at the moment?! I'm very seriously considering the e-pm1 kit you've offered here, I'm going to have to sleep on the purple though!

3. pcnyc

pcnyc Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Sep 15, 2010
    yeah, i use the black one to take the colorful cameras here. the thought was that one of these would double as wife camera, but she's proven to be more of an iphone person, tho the red looks pretty good on me too :)

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    PM sent for e-pm1 bundle.

5. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0