1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

GF2 + 14mm lens for $525

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by lenshoarder, Feb 15, 2011.

1. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
  2. jaeguyoon

jaeguyoon New to Mu-43

Dec 29, 2010
    I can't access the webpage, it says i need to be in the company's intranet to access it.

3. lenshoarder

Nov 7, 2010
    Try it again. I missed some bits on the end.

4. qball

qball Mu-43 Regular

Jun 19, 2010
    Says this...

I dont think Joe Q. MU-43.com users are part of the program. I believe you have to work for a company that is an official Panasonic Purchase Program vendor in order to participate

5. walt_tbay

walt_tbay Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Ontario, Canada

I get the same message referring to registering from a company intranet site. I think you're right about being employed with a vendor :frown:

6. wyip

wyip Mu-43 Regular

Nov 17, 2010
    San Francisco, CA
    Same here. I tried using my University's VPN in case there was some sort of agreement between them and Panasonic, but no luck. :tongue: It was worth a try - we do have a Nikon sponsored imaging center on campus.

7. qball

qball Mu-43 Regular

Jun 19, 2010
    If you read later on in the listings on Slick Deals, Panasonic PULLED the deal and you can no longer register.

Hence... the messages we are getting.

Too bad. Would have been a GREAT deal.

8. lenshoarder

Nov 7, 2010
    I'll post the next time Panasonic opens up EPP registration. They've done it 3 times this year. The last big deal was the G1 for $375 like 2 weeks ago. Once you register an EPP account, it's good forever.

They are selling the G2 + 14-45mm lens today for $599. It was $549 this morning. Regular price is $855 for the bundle. I don't think you even need an EPP account for this. Add it to your cart to see the lower price.

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wc...l?storeId=15001&catalogId=13401&cNum=B1-G2K45

9. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I clicked on the link and added to cart - gave me a G2 kit for $599, not a GH2 kit.

10. lenshoarder

Nov 7, 2010
    You're absolutely right. I miss read it.