GF2 + 14-42mm kit used for $185 shipped + tax.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by lenshoarder, Aug 6, 2012.

1. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
    The Cowboom, a Best Buy company, deal of the day is the GF2 + 14-42mm lens kit for $180 + $5 shipping. Tax applied in states with sales tax and a Best Buy in state.

Deal of the Day | Electronics Deal of the Day | Daily Deals | CowBoom

Cowboom is an excellent retailer. They seem to sell off the clearance and instore demos for Best Buy. They have a 30 day no hassle return policy for any reason. They pay for return shipping. Their condition descriptions are accurate. I would equate grade 6 to Amazon warehouse "very good" and grade 7 to Amazon warehouse "like new".
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Another great deal!
  3. rwisem

rwisem Mu-43 Regular

Jun 20, 2012
    Sequim, Washington, USA
    Roger Wiseman
  4. lenshoarder

Nov 7, 2010
    Mine came yesterday. I got a grade 6. The biggest indication that it wasn't new was that the box was sealed. A new GF2 doesn't have a seal. From how the foam sleeve looks wrapped around the lens, I don't think it's ever been touched. All the baggies inside are sealed. Here are a couple of shots of the body. The greasy fingerprints are mine. How can I check the shutter count on a GF2?

5. lenshoarder

Nov 7, 2010
    Couldn't find the shutter count, but based on the filename index, it's new. My first shot was at P1000001. Cowboom is just another one of those retailers that send out new as used.