GF1 wrap case?

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
the olympus everyready case works well , but its not neoprene it leather you can even bend the profile of the front of the case [ there is metal within] to match the distinctive profile of the gf1 grip , the front of the case will be a little big for the 20 but it offers super impact protection , much beyyer than unstructured neoprene which will not stop a dent if you are impacted in the way the olympus case will

i have 2 oly everyready cases one for the gf1 and one for the e-p1

tkt2rde

New to Mu-43
The Pedco Large works perfect... on days when I'm shooting with my tripod, I simply forgo their screw and use my quick release mount to hold it on. It fits great... very quick when using the 20mm all day.

However, I really wish I could find something as convenient for when I have the 14-140mm on all day. I would even take a fast access sling bag of some sort that was small enough to carry around all day. Anybody found anything?

back alley

Mu-43 Regular
i like a camera bag and wrist straps best.

a small bag, lowepro terra clime 100 works well for both my g1 w/ 14-140 attached and the gf1 w/ 20.
40 bucks and comes with a great big wrap.

tkt2rde

New to Mu-43
I like wrist straps too, but there are no attachment points on the GF1. On that Lowepro bag, it doesn't look like it has much padding... how do you protect your gear from accidental bumps?

back alley

Mu-43 Regular
i attach it to the strap lug with a simple o ring, same as a standard lug.
i prefer no padding or light, thin padding in a bag. i have a bunch of microfibre cleaning cloths, great for lens cleaning and wiping a body dry when shooting in the snow or rain. i use them as wraps or buffers or just on the bottom of the bag, great padding and protection. i also have a bunch of squares made from closed cell foam that can put on the bottom of the bag.
for a days shooting when the camera spends most of it's time in my hand you don't really need much padding.

Latest threads

Top Bottom