GF1 with Pentax 50mm 1.7

steve

Mu-43 Veteran
I bought this lens last week at a pawn broker for $7.99 and received my PK adapter ($29.00 plus $7.00 shipping) this morning. I'm stuck in the office, so not much opportunity to shoot. But I had to try the lens, so I had this guy pose for me. Don't ask me why he lives in the office. GF1 with SMC Pentax-A 50mm 1.7 @ f/2.8, 1/80, iso 800.

Attachments

goldenlight

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
John
Arrrrgh! DUST on your sensor. :eek:

Whoops, no - it's marks on your model's beard. :doh: That lens sounds a real bargain. :smile:

pxpaulx

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Paul

Whoops, no - it's marks on your model's beard. :doh: That lens sounds a real bargain. :smile:
If it is in good condition its worth about twice (or alittle more)...what was paid for the lens AND the adapter, a good score!

steve

Mu-43 Veteran

Wow. You scared me for a second there. I need to get used to the manual focus, but it is a fun lens. And worth every penny!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom