[FS] GF1 with oly 4/3 lenses and more | Location: las vegas | Ships: us

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by abucci, Mar 30, 2013.

1. abucci

abucci Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    </br> GF1 with oly 4/3 lenses and more
    </br>Prices</br> oly 4/3 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 II with hood, caps and bag- $250. SOLD
    ply 4/3 40-150mm f4-5.6 - $80 sold
    pana dew-ma1 4/3 to m4/3 adapter - $50 - will only sell with lenses sold
    pana dmc-gf1 body - $175
    pana dmw-lvf1 with case - $60 SOLD
    rokinon d900afz-op ultra blitz ttl flash - $40 sold
    </br>Location</br> las vegas
    </br>Ships to</br> us
    </br>Description</br> for sale, pana gf1 with electronic viewfinder, spare battery, olympus 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 II and olympus 40-150mm f4-5.6 4/3 lenses with panasonic 4/3 to m4/3 adapter, set of agfa 67mm filters, david busch's guide to the gf1, and rokinon d900afz-op ultra blitz ttl flash.

includes original cables, strap, charger, software cd and sigma case for the 40-150.

gf1 is in great shape save for some cosmetic blemishes - some paint rubbed off around strap rings and some small blemishes on the underside of the body (from tripod mounts). sensor is clean.

40-150mm is in great/almost new condition, hardly ever used, with no dust or scratches in the glass.

14-54mm is optically perfect with no dust or scratches, but some cosmetic wear on the outside - it was my go-to lens. focus is quite fast as it is one of the few 4/3 lenses that used contrast detection and is very sharp.

viewfinder is in great shape as is the 4/3 to m4/3 adapter.

cannot find manual but am including the david busch guide to the gf1

asking $640 for the whole package with $20 for postage (if postage is less than 20, change will be included in box, if not, my loss)

shipping to cont'l us and canada only.

reason for selling is i have a gx1 and am switching to all m43 lenses. will use funds to buy pana 12-35mm, or the new pana 14-42mm - possibly the best kit lens i've ever used, very sharp and fast (folks at panasonic booth at WPPI expo in las vegas earlier this month allowed me to put it on my gx1 and take a few shots, very impressive) - and the oly 45mm.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS priority with insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $20
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. Imjacks0n

Imjacks0n New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 4, 2011
    San Francisco
    pm sent for 14-54mm