GF1 Using "B" as Shuuter Speed

flyby

Mu-43 Regular
I have the GF1 and have been using the Minolta 50mm F/1.4 lens..which I love However, in manual focus, according to my GF1 book..I should be able to set shutter speed to "B" for up to 4min...can not. Not only can't I..it does not even appear as an option. The lowest I can go is 1.

My question is: Is B available when using an adaptive lens or is it only available when using one of the Panny lens where the ability to auto focus is available?

I've tried everything..I am trying to take a night shot and want to leave the shutter open for as long as I can. B setting is suppose to do this. Please help. Thanks
:confused:

Justified_Sinner

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Dauvit Alexander
I seem to remember that the manual says something about the B mode only being available with a remote shutter button. I could be wrong about that as I've not looked at the manual in ages. Would be worth checking, though.

flyby

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for you all for your help. The answer is "B" is available only in M Mode on the GF1 and only from the Quick Menu Button. I've tried and it it works just fine.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom