1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

GF1 Self timer makes two exposures?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by stickan1, Mar 15, 2010.

1. stickan1

stickan1 Mu-43 Regular

Jan 30, 2010
    Sweden
    I was using my tripod this evening and when I used the self timer at 2 seconds the camera made two exposures with 2 seconds interval. I would be happy with only one exposure after 2 seconds.

Has anybody noticed this little oddity and maybe solved it?

2. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Stickan 1,
    I edited your heading to attract members with your camera. Hope that draws a better response...
    shooter

3. Rich M

Rich M Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    That's odd indeed.....I was taking a few low light shots the other night on 2 sec timer.......I just went back and looked and had only one shot per shutter engagement.

I just tried it now and get only one shot per shutter button push.

Perplexing.....

R

4. Carlarm

Carlarm Mu-43 Regular

Jan 24, 2010
    By any chance are you using the Multi-Film mode? I set my G1 to Multi-Film (two different types of film). Without the self-timer it shoots two (or three) photos right after the other using the two (or three) film settings. With the self-timer set to two seconds it waits 2 seconds between each shot.

• Like Like x 1
  5. stickan1

stickan1 Mu-43 Regular

Jan 30, 2010
    Sweden
    That was the problem. I had changed to multi by mistake. I only use RAW so I have not used those features. Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.