GF1 + Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 via RJ Camera adapter

pointoneeight

Mu-43 Regular
I've been using the RJ Camera's nikon > m4/3 adapter for about 2 weeks now and have really enjoyed using it. So far so good with the adapter, its locking mechanism has a satisfying click when you attach it to the body and the lens to it. I've read a few reports about them either being too stiff or too loose but haven't experienced either yet thankfully.

Eager to try out an adapted lens I picked up a second hand 50mm Nikkor from my local shop (Clock Tower Cameras)

Using the MF assist hasn't been too bad so far, though I've needed the tripod to get sharp focus. Hopefully the EVF should make things easier.

Here's a few pics with the lens.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Masi Track Bike front wheel

Brighton West Pier - Chinese New Year celebrations

kevinparis

Cantankerous Scotsman
nice shots

advantage of the evf would be you can hold the camera steadier without a tripod.... of course if you had bought an olympus instead you could take advantage of the in body stabilisation :)

keep up the good work

K

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
Those images are really great. I keep seeing images with Nikkor lenses and they look a good match for the GF1 with superb IQ. I'll have to get one now! :biggrin:

qball

Mu-43 Regular
I just picked up a near mint Nikkor 50/1.4 of of Craigslist... attached to a nice FA body and a SB-24 flash...

All for $50!

Can't wait to get the adapter for this in.

Great photos!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom