GF1 leather case real leather or synthetic?

matmcdermott

Mu-43 Regular
Does anyone know if the Panasonic eveready case for the GF1 is made out of real leather or synthetic? I know it says it's leather, but wanted to know if that term was being used generously.

If it is real leather, does anyone know if there's a non-neoprene synthetic alternative eveready case out there?

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
GF1 case

Does anyone know if the Panasonic eveready case for the GF1 is made out of real leather or synthetic? I know it says it's leather, but wanted to know if that term was being used generously.

If it is real leather, does anyone know if there's a non-neoprene synthetic alternative eveready case out there?

I have the original Panasonic GF1 full case for 20mm lens, it allows you to unclip the front and just use the half case.

It is made of real leather and well padded (ahhh that sweet smell of soft quality leather), mine has started to soften up at the front like a favourite leather coat but with its quality lining provides ample protection.

To my mind, this is a superb investment for approximately 10% of the cost of the camera/lens combination.

DennisC

Mu-43 Regular
I have the soft leather to case to fit the camera plus 20mm lens and I can still get everything into a coat pocket.
I was so impressed I bought a second case to go with the 14-45 lens.

The leather quality and build is first class - like the camera:smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom