1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED GF1 Kit for X100

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by agoglanian, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agoglanian

agoglanian Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Laguna Niguel, CA
    Abram Goglanian
    I'm thinking about making a switch. I really like my GF1, but sometimes I feel that having too much choice is ruining me when I just want to run about and shoot.

So here's what I've got.

GF1 Body - Excellent overall shape with a couple tiny nicks on the body and near the strap lugs, comes with all original accessories and the box - $275

DMW-LVF1 - Excellent condition, in the box and has the original case - $90

Lumix G 14mm f/2.5 Asph - Fantastic condition, great little lens, comes with caps, B+W UV filter and the box - $275

Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 Asph - Also in fantastic condition with the caps and B+W UV filter, No box as it was part of the GF1 kit - $385

Minolta MD Rokkor-X 45mm f/2 w/ MD to m4/3 adapter - Wonderful small portrait lens and it works great on the M4/3 bodies. Comes with the front cap but no rear cap sorry! - $45

If you'd like to buy everything I'd ask $1050 for the whole kit (+shipping anywhere in the CONUS)

The absolute only thing I'm interested in trading for (+cash from me) would be a Fuji X100.

If you're interested in the kit please let me know, I would definitely prefer to sell everything together (or at least the GF1 and 20mm last).

I'll have pictures up today for you as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.