1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED GF1 Kit for X100

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by agoglanian, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agoglanian

agoglanian Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Laguna Niguel, CA
    Abram Goglanian
    I'm thinking about making a switch. I really like my GF1, but sometimes I feel that having too much choice is ruining me when I just want to run about and shoot.

So here's what I've got.

GF1 Body - Excellent overall shape with a couple tiny nicks on the body and near the strap lugs, comes with all original accessories and the box - $275

DMW-LVF1 - Excellent condition, in the box and has the original case - $90

Lumix G 14mm f/2.5 Asph - Fantastic condition, great little lens, comes with caps, B+W UV filter and the box - $275

Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 Asph - Also in fantastic condition with the caps and B+W UV filter, No box as it was part of the GF1 kit - $385

Minolta MD Rokkor-X 45mm f/2 w/ MD to m4/3 adapter - Wonderful small portrait lens and it works great on the M4/3 bodies. Comes with the front cap but no rear cap sorry! - $45

If you'd like to buy everything I'd ask $1050 for the whole kit (+shipping anywhere in the CONUS)

The absolute only thing I'm interested in trading for (+cash from me) would be a Fuji X100.

If you're interested in the kit please let me know, I would definitely prefer to sell everything together (or at least the GF1 and 20mm last).

I'll have pictures up today for you as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.